Miami: We Are Opening An Umbrella of Service in the Magic City
From the bright lights of the metroplex to the champagne beaches, to the tall grass of the Everglades, Curtis Protective Services is happy to be part of the rich heritage of the Miami area.
It seems appropriate that our proud American Protective Service officers now embrace the spirit and defend the safety of the Little Havana area around Calle Ocho (SW 8th Street.) The homes, shops and restaurants of that neighbohood testify to the American Dream followed by thousands of Cubans who embraced Miami after Fidel Castro came to power in 1959.
- In Miami… If you see a smooth running movie set, or a residential park, full of noisy, happy children…chances are, there we are.
- If you take an afternoon stroll through Little Havana, to the throb of Cuban music and the rich aroma of cigars…chances are, there we are.
- If you attend a gala cultural event in “Latin Hollywood,” or a private reception in the “Art Deco District,” you guessed it…chances are, there we are!
When Curtis Protective Services are on patrol, you might find us anywhere in the 2,042 square miles of pulsing, colorful, life that makes Miami home to 5 million people. We are on the Beaches, where models strut, and surfers sun, or we are watching over the safety of your favorite tanned celebrity.
Curtis Protective Service Officers are people watchers, and because we are on watch, you never see the crime we are preventing.
- You might see us at the Seaquarium or Monkey Jungle…
- On guard in the Parrot Jungle and Gardens…
- We might be at Dolphin World… or protecting a family event on the secluded shore of Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park.
One thing you won’t see, is evidence of crime or violence. Our officers are highly trained, proactive professionals. Our reputation precedes us.
And, when the duty hours are over, you might find a Curtis officer in a quiet neighborhood Cuban restaurant, dining on picadillo and arros con pollo!
In the Miami Area, Curtis Protective Services is like your giant Beach Umbrella—You really do not notice us, but you feel our protection.