We provide Fire Watch Services to our clients in full compliance with the Fire Marshalls Office.
Safety/Security Officers are trained to the professional standards set out by the Fire Marshall’s Office. We understand that often Fire Watches are unanticipated and require immediate response and are staffed accordingly to respond competently on short notice.
Fire Watch Officers are equipped with:
- Fire Extinguisher
- Cell Phone
- Fire Watch Kit containing Site Information, Instructions and Reports
- GPS System that Officers manually activate hourly to record their location and time
- Klaxon horn to assist in warning people and the evacuation of buildings if necessary
- High powered hand held floodlight
Our Officers prepare Fire Watch Reports, both written and independently confirmed with GPS time and location data. These reports are submitted to:
- Fire Marshall’s office
- Curtis Services Headquarters